- 200g Optilla dark chocolate
- 5 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp glucose
- Break the Optilla chocolate into pieces and melt in a double boiler.
- In two bowls, separate the whites from the egg yolks. In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks with the fructose until frothy.
- Pour the chocolate into the egg-sugar mixture. Mix well. In another container, beat the whites until firm. Gently fold into the chocolate mixture using a spatula. Refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Tip: You can prepare this recipe the day before the service, it will only be better