- 250 grams of butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of cocoa
- 1 cup of roasted ground peanuts
- 1 cup of cornstarch
- 1 packet of chemical yeast
For the buttercream:
- 1 cup of thick syrup (1 cup of water + 1 cup of sugar)
- 250 grams of margarine or butter
- vanilla extract
- roasted and coarsely ground peanuts
- chocolate Optilla spread.
- Prepare the dough by mixing the butter, sugar and eggs, mix well and then add the peanuts, cocoa, cornstarch, yeast and flour.
- Work the dough until it forms a soft dough.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of 3mm and with a cookie cutter cut out the rounds.
- Bake and cool.
- Prepare the buttercream by beating the margarine with the vanilla with a mixer and gradually add the syrup until you get a cream.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or microwave and place it on top of the cakes. Once dry bond 2 cakes together with cream also place on the edges and decorate with the crushed peanuts.